Mangoes are an excellent source of beta carotenes, vitamin C, and folate, fiber, and potent antioxidants that help battle cancer, heart disease, and arthritis.
Calorie count: 170
- 8-10 ounces of water
- 2 large ripe mangoes or 2 cups frozen mangoes (frozen mangoes are a great, time saving alternative.)
- 1 kiwi
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 a Lemon
- Sprig of fresh mint leaves
- Ice (you may skip the ice if you use frozen mangoes)
- Mangoes: Peel the skin and cut the flesh off the inner pit.
- Peel the kiwi. Cut up the cucumber
- Squeeze the lemon
- 1-2 mint leaves. Add more if you want to.
- Combine in blender with ice.
- Blend and enjoy!