- 2 packed cups raw spinach
- 1 packed cup raw kale
- 4-5 large strawberries (frozen is fine)
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 sticks celery
- 1 tbsp. flaxseed
- 1 tbsp. hemp hearts
- 2 tablespoons of organic nut butter of your choice
- 16 ounces of almond milk or water. Add more liquid for desired texture, as needed
Calorie Count: 360 Vitamin A: 160% Vitamin C: 120% Iron: 20% Protein: 20g Fiber: 36%
DIRECTIONS: Blend until smooth.
TIP: Nut butters are a great source of protein. However, if you use the organic variety you have to refrigerate them. You may notice that they harden when refrigerated. I use sunflower seed butter because it does not harden in the refrigerator.